NS IC 400 Inceiling Speakers
Yamaha’s new easy-to-install and versatile in-ceiling speakers deliver high performance sound in a low profile and unobtrusive design. The speakers are designed to fit all situations. The NS-IC400 is a very low profile speaker (4” woofer with 79mm depth) - nearly the same size as a down light - so it can be installed almost anywhere
- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern produces a clean and natural sound
- Thin grille with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove for spray painting and cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for sure installation
Quick and Easy Installation
Yamaha in-ceiling speakers were designed for easy installation. Simply the location for the speakers, use the template (provided in the box) to cut the required hole in the ceiling and clamp the new speakers into place by tightening the screws. Connect the speakers to a Yamaha amplifier for premium sound.
Paintable Magnetic Grills
In-ceiling speakers should be heard and not seen. With this in mind Yamaha has designed their entire range of in-ceiling speakers with removable magnetic grills. This makes removing the grills easy for painting.
Sealed Back Cover to Protect from Dust and Moisture
Yamaha has designed the range of in-ceiling speakers to withstand dusty conditions often found in voids above the plaster ceiling. This is vital to ensure the integrity of the speakers when dust and moisture are prevalent in the mounted location, such as a bathroom.