Leader in Sound Quality Launches a New Sonic Experience
With more and more audio installations leaning toward a professional cinema experience, Sunfire XTEQ has met the demand for high performance subwoofers that focus purely on audio quality. Sunfire is proud to deliver accurate, powerful bass that spikes the entertainment value dramatically within every home. Delivering up to 3,000 watts of pure heart-thumping bass, you won’t find a more solid performer than the XTEQ series.
The beauty of XTEQ isn’t just in the sound. It’s the chic, compact design that blends into any room and pivots away from traditional gaudy, oversized equipment; instead making the audio the authority. Room-specific calibration accurately integrates an XTEQ subwoofer into any living space and existing audio system. You’ll get bone-rattling bass from some of the smallest subwoofer cabinets in the industry.
The big breakthrough features of the XTEQ are its proven tracking down converter amplifier, its long throw, high back-electromotive force drivers, and its fully automatic room equalizer. Taken together, these unique features provide these subwoofers with as much bass as you would get from several 15 inch drivers mounted in a cabinet the size of a small refrigerator. Defining the standard of quality today, the XTEQ series also brings a suite of premium audiophile features to the table, like advanced auto turn-on circuitry, Anti-Walking Tread Design Feet™, gold plated connectors, soft clipping circuitry, and variable crossover level and phase control, making the XTEQ the foundation for any great home theater and audio system.
Diametrically opposing, Active/ Passive 10" woofers,
High Back-emf design
• 2,700 Watt TDC™ amplifier
• Output: 110 dB SPL (inc. room gain)
• Frequency response: 18Hz - 100Hz
• Auto room correction w/ included microphone
• Multi-voltage 120v ~ 240v selectable - IEC power cords included
• High gloss black lacquer finish
• Line-level unbalanced inputs
• Balanced XLR input
• Line-level outputs with high-pass or full-range switch
• 12 VDC input for remote turn-on
• Continuous variable phase control
• Continuous variable crossover frequency
• Continuous variable volume level control
• Gold-plated inputs and outputs
• 11.5" cubed (292 mm)
• 18 x 23 x 18 (WHD") (457 x 584 x 457 mm)
• 55 Lbs (25 kg)
• 67 Lbs (30.5 kg)