A concentration of power and quality that allows complete enjoyment of our natural sound, with no compromise.
Olympica Nova is the second generation of the iconic family of 2013, improved in its form and substance, imbued with the timeless values that inspired us in creating the original line.
The result is a new Collection that embraces the most advanced technologies that already enhance our most prestigious creations.
The lack of flat and parallel walls improves enclosure performance and maintains the typical asymmetrical Lute shape of first generation Olympica.
The asymmetrical shape of the cabinet is an original design concept that allows versatile positioning of the speakers to tune the bass response in any room.
Inspired by nature, the lines follow the flow of a circular spiral motion, achieving a more organic cabinet structure.
No longer just a functional element added to handle airflow, the reflex duct is now fully integrated into the cabinet, further improving the speed and transparency of sound.
- Design: 3 way, full para-aperiodic vented box “Stealth Ultraflex”, floorstanding loudspeaker system
- Tweeter: H28 XTR3 Silk dome 28 mm moving coil driver with DAD™ (Damped Apex Dome™) technology and vibration optimized mechanical interface. The ultra-dynamic linearity is provided by the Neodymium “cup design” motor system.
- Midrange: MW15 XTR2-04 150mm cone driver. CCAW wire is used on a composite former “eddy current free” voice coil. Special custom diaphragm made with a real time air dried non pressed blend of traditional cellulose pulp and other natural fibres, developed according to the most natural sound. Ultra-dynamic performance and high linearity. Designed in-house at Sonus faber.
- Woofer: W18XTR2-04 cone driver. Sonus faber designed 180 mm lightweight “sandwich” cone structure (high-tech syntactic foam core and two external surface skins of cellulose pulp) woofer.
- Crossover: Anti-resonant design, optimized amplitude/phase response for optimal space/time performance. “Paracross topology”. Impedance compensation at low frequencies for a clear and friendly amplifier performance. Highest quality is used in terms of the components: Jantzen inductors and a new generation of Sonus faber capacitor designed in partnership with Clarity Cap.
- Crossover Frequencies: 250 Hz and 2,500 Hz
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL (2.83V/1 m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Suggested Amplifier Power: 50 – 250 Watts, without clipping
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 360 x 1,036.5 x 422.5 mm
- Weight: 30.7 kg each
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years (Excludes abuse by over-driving speakers)