Combining the forces of Ultra High Definition (UHD) and BluOS, the VM 300 is a single module that works in all NAD MDC AV products. Employing the latest UHD video chipsets and HDMI 2.0b, the VM 300 supports 60FPS content in order to fully sustain all current and future UHD formats. The VM 300 also supports HDCP 2.2, which is the copy encryption used for UHD video and is required to watch 4K contents.
Like past NAD MDC video modules, the VM 300 does not alter the video signal by either adding or subtracting valuable information, thus leaving the frame rate and colour space unaltered from the input to the output.
- 5 x HDMI 2.0 inputs – 18 Gbps, 4K@60, HDCP 2.2
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 output – 18 Gbps, 4K@60, 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 output – 9 Gbps, 4K@60, 4:2:0, HDCP 1.4
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type A connector
- CEC/ARC support
- RJ45 Ethernet
- BluOS Ready for WiFi & Bluetooth streaming (upgrade kit sold separately)
Compatible with the following models: T 187, T 777, T 787, M15HD, M17