Designed for multiple stereo setups, it can be used in a traditional stacks with a preamplifier or for bi-amping your favourite loudspeakers. The C 268 is even bridgeable, seamlessly transforming its output from 80W x 2 to an outstanding 300 watts mono.
Specifications & Manuals
- Manuals & Downloads
- C 388 Hybrid Digital DAC Amplifier – Quick Setup Guide.pdf
- Power Output: 2 x 50 w minimum continuous into 4/8 ohms
- IHF Dynamic Power: 90 w (8Ω) / 150 w (4Ω) / 200 w (2Ω)
- Damping Factor: 200
- Wireless: control app for playback via Wi-Fi, UPnP, Bluetooth, GoogleCast, Spotify Connect, Internet Radio.
- Analogue Inputs: 2 x line level, 1 x phono MM.
- Digital Inputs: 2 x coaxial digital, 2 x optical digital, Bluetooth.
- Outputs: 1 x subwoofer (RCA), Headphone 6.3mm,
- Bluetooth to headphones or speakers.
- Other: detachable IEC power cord, bass EQ, IR remote control
- Dimensions / Weight: 435 W x 60 H x 287 D in mm, 5.5kg
- Finish: Black