The C 368 ties together all the critical elements of a top performing music system; music sources past, present, and future, in addition to providing a nearly unrestricted reservoir of power that allows your speakers to reveal every nuance of musical detail. This advanced amplifier includes many cutting-edge technological breakthroughs developed by NAD over decades of creating affordable ultra-high performance audio components. You can also upgrade with BluOs 2 for multiroom capacity.
Specifications & Manuals
- Manuals & Downloads
- Power Output: 2 x 80 w minimum continuous into 4/8 ohms
- IHF Dynamic Power: 145 w (8Ω) / 240 w (4Ω) / 260 w (2Ω)
- Damping Factor: 200
- Wireless: control app for playback via Wi-Fi, UPnP, Bluetooth apt-X, GoogleCast, Spotify Connect, Internet Radio.
- Analogue Inputs: 2 x line level, 1 x phono MM.
- Digital Inputs: 2 x coaxial digital, 2 x optical digital, USB-A (24/192).
- Outputs: Speakers A+B, 2 x subwoofer / pre out,
- Headphone 6.3mm, Bluetooth to headphones or speakers.
- Control: IR in & out, 12v trigger in & out, RS-232
- Certified: Control 4, Crestron, RTI, URC, AMX, Savant, Elan
- Other: detachable IEC power cord, bass EQ, IR remote control
- Dimensions / Weight: 435 W x 90 H x 390 D in mm, 7.1kg
- Finish: Black
MDC Upgrade Options:
- DD BluOS
- DD AP-1
- DD HDM-1