The M3i delivers 76 watts per channel into 8ohms and 137 watts into 4ohms. This means the M3i will can drive a wide range of speakers, even power-hungry models.
Further flexibility is provided by the M3i's excellent connectivity, which includes six line-level inputs and switchable home-theatre throughput.
It features a Class A preamp stage with its own, independent power supply, coupled with a discrete pair of power amps. In effect, this means the M3i offers the performance benefits of a pre/power configuration with the compact convenience of a one-box design.
- Power output: 76 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (19dBW)
- THD(+ noise): <0.014 % typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >96dB ‘A’-weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- 6x Line Level RCA / Phono
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 400
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 9.2 kg/ 13 kg
Retail Price: $1995.00
Available in Sore for DEMO