The mmf-7.1 additionally features a completely decoupled motor, switch and wiring for enhanced noise isolation. Sorbothane hemispheres separate the two platforms and provide additional vibration damping. Adjustable tip toe feet and an integrated spirit level allow precise levelling and set up.
- Two-speed, low-noise fully manual turntable.
- Carbon fibre 9˝ tonearm for superb tracking ability.
- Smooth & silent stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon.
- Non-resonant 2.7kg acrylic platter, inc felt mat.
- Ultra precise frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability.
- Removable hinged dust cover and screw-on record clamp.
- Premium high gloss Black lacquer finish.
- Operation: Fully manual
- Cartridge included: None
- Drive system: Belt drive
- Motor: Synchronous motor
- Main bearing: Stainless steel inc Teflon
- Speeds: 33 / 45 rpm, manual change
- Speed deviation: + 0.9%
- Wow & Flutter: + 0.15%
- Tonearm: 9" carbon fibre
- Overhang: 18mm
- Tracking Force: 10-30mN
- Platter: 30cm acrylic 2.7kg
- Dimensions (dust cover closed) W x H x D: 464 x 140 x 337mm
- Weight: 10kg
- Finish (High Gloss Lacquer): Black
**please note, cartridge in photo is not supplied with this turntable.