SR7012 9.2 Channel network AV Reciever with HEOS music streaming technology.
The SR7012 features identical discrete high-current output power amplifier devices on each of its 9 channels for superb sound with both music and movies. Rated at 200 watts per channel, it has low-impedance drive capability, for excellent speaker control, and is compatible with 4 ohm speakers too. To enjoy immersive 3D sound, you can set up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without the need of external amplifier, or expand to 7.1.4 with an additional two-channel amp. using the SR7012's 11.2channel processing. Meanwhile the Eco mode provides energy savings: it features an on-screen Eco meter, and allows the receiver to be used in power-saving mode. It will either reduce the maximum output power or adopt low-power strategies at more modest settings – and all without affecting the SR7012's superb sound quality.
Along with 8 HDMI inputs, including one conveniently located on the front panel for quick connection, the SR7012 has an advanced video section supporting the latest HDMI specification, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 and Dolby Vision pass-through support is available on every input, with pass-through for HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), a new broadcast HDR format, to be supported via a future firmware update. HDCP 2.2 compatibility for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, means the SR7012 is ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and 4K Ultra HD streams and downloads, and its video processor can transcode and upconvert analogue and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favourite legacy sources. Three HDMI outputs are provided - two for the main zone, so you can run a TV and projector in parallel, and one for a second zone.
The SR7012's built-in HEOS technology allows you to stream and play back your favourite music wirelessly from literally unlimited sources. Enjoy music from Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster, Deezer, or your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS components like the HEOS speaker range or other HEOS-capable receivers, you can play all your music throughout the whole house. Control it all effortlessly with the free HEOS app.
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 200 W per channel
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020 , Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (incl. Zone 2)
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update
- Analogue to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling
- Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), DTS:X™, and Auro-3D built-in
- DTS Virtual:X™ (via free-of-charge firmware update in 2018) > Enjoy the complete immersive experience regardless the number of speakers installed
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, Deezer and more
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Sub EQ HT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- Colour-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Marantz 2016 AVR Remote App
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Advanced multiroom options; 11.2-channel processing with pre-outs for all channels; RS232 Control; Crestron Connected