The earphones feature McLaren accents in their signature papaya color, real carbon fiber, and a co-molded outer shell that reflects the intermediate tread on the McLaren F1 cars' tires.
Allows sound from the outside world into your ears so you can be aware of your surroundings.
- State-of-the-art active noise cancelling technology
- Built-in Bragi® moves allows you to use gestures to control your device without touching your earphones
- Bluetooth ® 5.0
- Battery life: 7hr (5hr with ANC) and up to 21hr (15hr with ANC) with the case
- Transparency mode, digital assistant ready
- IPX4 : the earphones withstand the elements (water & dust)
- Carbon fibre accents & papaya highlights
- Included in the box : a wireless dual-position charging pad for both your earphones and your phone + 6 pairs of oval ear-tips to provide ultimate comfort
Nucurrent wireless charging: Klipsch’s T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones launched in August 2021, receiving praise from outlets like Forbes, Engadget, Digital Trends, and ReviewGeek. With NuCurrent’s industry-leading solution, the newly-released earphones deliver charging speeds 2x faster than Apple Airpods (2nd gen case) and battery storage exceeding 20 hours of regular use. Further, NuCurrent introduced groundbreaking wireless charging through a metallic surface; and a 2x charging pad optimized for the T5 II True Wireless ANC earbuds and Qi-compatible cell phones.