In 1970, JBL released the iconic L100 Loudspeaker. Over the years, the L100 became the bestselling loudspeaker in JBL’s history.
In 2018, we are proud to bring you the JBL L100 Classic, a modern take on a time-honored legend. The Classic features vintage styling, including a retro-inspired design and iconic Quadrex foam grille, along with newly developed acoustic technology and designs for elite performance.
The 1-inch titanium dome tweeter is mated to a waveguide with an acoustic lens for optimum integration with the 5-inch pure-pulp cone midrange driver directly below it. Powerful bass is provided by a 12-inch cast-frame, white pure-pulp cone woofer in a bass-reflex enclosure, tuned via a single front-firing port tube.
The high-frequency and mid-frequency L-pad attenuators on the front baffle preserve the classic features of this iconic legend.
- Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, orange or blue
- Genuine satin walnut wood veneer enclosure with black painted front and rear panels
- 12-inch white cone, pure pulp woofer with cast frame
- 5-inch pure pulp cone midrange
- 1-inch titanium dome tweeter
- Bass-reflex design with front-firing port
- High-frequency and mid-frequency L-pad attenuators
Speaker Type: 3-way loudspeaker
High-Frequency Transducer: 1-inch (25mm) titanium dome with soft surround
Mid-Frequency Transducer: 5.25-inch (125mm) polymer-coated pure pulp cone
Low-Frequency Transducers: 12-inch (300mm) pure pulp cone woofer
Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 - 200 WRMS
Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
Loudspeaker Sensitivity: 90dB (2.83V/1m)
Frequency Response: 40 Hz-40 kHz (-6 dB)
Crossover Frequency: 450Hz, 3.5kHz
Enclosure Type: Front-ported bookshelf
Enclosure Finish: Genuine walnut veneer enclosure with Quadrex foam grille in a choice of black, burnt orange or dark blue
Dimensions with grille (H x W x D): 637 x 390 x 372 mm
Controls: Attenuators for MF and HF drivers
Input Type: Five-way gold-plated binding posts
Weight: 26.7kg (each)