About IsoAcoustics OREA Bordeaux
The OREA Series from IsoAcoustics applies patented design principles to provide the highest degree of vibration isolation and energy management for high fidelity audio components. The Bordeaux will hold up to 14.5kg.
The Bourdeaux eliminates parasitic vibrations, and providing greater sound clarity and focus. Bordeaux’s are ideal for heavier components including monoblocks, Speakers, Power Conditioners, and Turntables. Made of machined stainless steel, the Bordeaux’s have a low-profile design to minimize any increase in height.
Each Bordeaux will hold up to 14.5kg and have a coloured ring on the bottom isolator that denotes the model and weight capacity. The OREA series are packaged individually to allow greater flexibility when determining the number of units to use. IsoAcoustics recommend a minimum of 3 units under each component, depending on weight.
The upper flange of the OREA’s are designed to provide a suction cup like effect and adhere to the underside of the component, while the lower flange adheres to the supporting surface. All the energy is managed within the core of the OREA’s, which are tuned to work within specific weight ranges. This results in greater sound clarity and a more open soundstage providing authentic, three-dimensional sound.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: High-quality machined stainless steel acoustic isolation feet
- Sold Individually
- Ideal for monoblocks, Speakers, Power Conditioners, and Turntables
- Eliminates acoustic distortion by isolating and decoupling each speaker from its mounting surface
- Patented Design
- Logo markings on the stand ensure precise angle adjustments to Achieve the best sound
- Weight Cap: 14.5kg
- Each Stand Measures (W x H ): 67 x 36mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 Months