The new Reference LS-2404 AIR loudspeaker cable combines the outstanding qualities of its predecessor – the LS-2404 – and the almost legendary NF-2404 audio cable. This has resulted in a loudspeaker cable that not only has the all-important low inductivity necessary for its application, but also low capacity values and low dielectrical losses. Interdependencies have been reduced and the amplifier can function in a more detached manner. Even if this may seem paradoxical: Thanks to the innovative air insulation, high fidelity becomes a simply breath-taking sound experience with this cable.
- Air-helix structure
- Air dielectric ensures extremely low capacitance
- Cross Link Super Speed waveguide technology
- Double Layer Multicore
- NEW: Directly crimped connectors (1.5 T pressure) -> see product table
- NEW: Tellurium-copper connectors
- Choose between Spade or Banana plug ends