Listen to hi-res audio and masterfully reproduced songs with the Denon DCD-800NE CD Player with integrated USB port. Advanced AL32 Processing Plus, combined with an innovative circuitry structure, ensure recordings are accurately reproduced and beautifully faithful to the original sound. More than a CD player, the DCD-800NE supplies the highest quality audio signals to the amp, and the USB port supports hi-res playback up to PCM192/24 and DSD 2.8 MHz/5.6 MHz. Vibration-resistant design reduces adverse audio effects of heavy components within amplifiers, so sound quality meets Denon standards. And with a more than 100-year legacy of crafting audio components, trust Denon to achieve hi-res sound that exceeds your expectations.
- Advanced AL32 Processing Plus and Ultra Precision 192kHz/32bit D/A Converter: Accurate playback that’s faithful to the original recording
- Extended disc support for modern hi-res audio: Play all your music on CD and CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA)
- Supports DSD 2.8 MHz/5.6 MHz, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC via USB-A port: Enjoy hi-res audio files for the highest-quality listening experience
- Impeccable sound engineering with carefully selected and rigorously tested Hi-Fi parts: Enjoy the exceptional sound that is the signature of all Denon Hi-Fi products
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction: A vibration-resistant design that protects the sound quality
- DAC Master Clock Circuit Design: Ensures jitter-free audio reproduction
- Circuitry with minimized signal paths: Guarantees the original sound is faithfully reproduced
- Pure Direct Mode: Clean audio output and accurate, detailed sound
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence: Trust this high-quality and durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience
Vibration-resistant Design for Pristine Sound
Vibration-resistant design reduces the adverse audio effects of heavy components within amplifiers so that sound quality meets Denon standards. Power transformers are fitted near the bottom of DCD-800NE and immediately above the insulators to prevent unwanted vibration. By lowering the transformer, the vibration surrounding the chassis is reduced, resulting in pristine sound.
DAC Master Clock Design
To accurately synchronize digital circuits, the DCD-800NE is built with a DAC Master Clock design that treats the DAC as the master when clock signals are supplied. Crafted with exceptional quality, the master clock is immediately adjacent to the DAC, which suppresses jitter and ensures optimal precision in D/A conversion. It serves as the reference for semiconductor operation and optimizes digital audio circuitry. Two integrated clock oscillators reduce phase noise, each addressing a sampling frequency (44.1 kHz and 48 kHz). The DAC Master Clock is exceptional for multiple sampling frequencies from 44.1kHz to 192kHz and even up to DSD5.6MHz, without rounding.
Advanced Circuitry with Minimized Signal Paths
The circuit patterns in the DCD-800NE are thoughtfully engineered to make signal paths as short as possible. With shorter circuits, the interference between circuits and left and right channels is reduced, and the adverse influences on audio signals are minimized. As a result, the circuit paths in the DCD-800NE reproduces sound that’s clean, highly transparent and faithful to the original recording.
D/A Conversion - PCM1795, Burr Brown (192kHz/32-Bit)
DAC IC - PCM1795, Burr Brown (192kHz/32-Bit)
Frequency Response - 2 Hz 50 kHz
Dynamic Range - 108 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio - 115 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion - 0.0015%
Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm 434 x 275 x 107
Weight in kg 4.5