The CI 8-120 DSP delivers a conservative 8 x 120 watts per channel @ 8 ohm and is bridgeable to 4 x 200 watts per channel @ 8 ohm. The hybrid digital amplifier platform delivers stable and efficient power with high current capability all in a slim 1U rack space. The CI 8-120 DSP uses a customized version of the proven Hypex UcD output stage. It is capable of delivering massive power with extremely low distortion and noise in the audible range. Every detail of this design has been carefully executed to wring out every last drop of performance. Designed to deal with the demands of the CI world, it was made to handle long cable runs and difficult speaker loads.
The CI 8-120 DSP is a network controlled amplifier which allows the installer to configure and calibrate via a web based user interface. The user interface offers access to multi-channel digital signal processing (DSP) providing detailed equalisation control. In addition, the UI offers insight into temperature and power status, as well as basic troubleshooting functions like power cycling, factory resetting and updating. At the heart of this state-of-the-art multi-channel amplifier is the legendary NAD Performance.
FEATURES & DETAILS
- Platform accessed through IP control
- Custom web app manages DSP calibration, IP control and more
- 8 Channels x 120 Watts @ 8 ohm
- Bridgeable to 4 channels x 200 Watts @ 8 ohm
- Renowned NAD sonic performance
- Effectively handles long cable runs and difficult speaker loads
- Dual global Inputs/Outputs
- 1U Rack height
- 0.5W Standby Mode, 3W Network Standby
- 12V Trigger In; IR In/Out
- Auto Sense Turn-on
- Universal AC Power Supply