The CXA61 is a British-made stereo amp delivering 60 watts per channel of pure excitement. It’s a punchy and upfront listen that doesn't sacrifice detail or precision for excitability - so it’s just as much at home in the mosh-pit as it is the conservatoire. The all-new CXA61 integrated amplifier is built on the foundations laid (and the Awards won) by the CXA60, but with a fresh and progressive perspective.
• An update to the award-winning CXA60 amplifier
• Little brother to the CXA81
• 60 Watts per channel with Class AB amplification for detailed and powerful audio performance
• High-quality DAC built-in allows you to connect digital sources directly via TOSLINK and Coaxial
• Bluetooth aptX HD built-in for a high-quality wireless connection
• 4 x RCA Analogue connections for all your sources
• Speaker A/B terminals for driving two pairs of speakers simultaneously
• Pre Out for connecting to a power amplifier
• Sub output allows you to connect a subwoofer for deep 2.1 audio
• USB Audio Input accepting up to 32bit/384kHz & DSD 256 digital files from Mac or PC
• Oversized toroidal transformer provides electrical efficiency and super-low levels of distortion
• High-quality 3.5mm headphone socket for private listening
• 3.5mm aux input for smartphone/music player connection
• Control Bus connections plus RS232C, IR input, and Trigger in/out
• Included IR remote control is also compatible with other CX Series devices
• Optional Auto Power Down mode switches the CXA61 to standby after inactivity
Let your music move you
The amplifier is the heart and the engine of any system - and the CXA61 powers your favourite speakers and forms the centre of your musical experience. The CXA61 is designed to bring you closer to the music you love. It’s designed to put you right at the heart of your favourite recordings, telling you the story of every note in the most natural, most effortless, most detailed way imaginable. Analogue or digital, lo-fi or hi-res, the CXA61 is a no-compromise amp that lets the music take you where you want to go.
The CXA61 has been engineered, refined and finessed with only one objective in mind: to deliver the most thrillingly musical sound you’ve ever experienced. Every choice of component, and every engineering decision, has been made in order to minimise colouration of the sound and maximise its accuracy. Cambridge Audio has drawn on every one of its 50 years of experience to make the CXA61 its most accomplished integrated amplifier yet.
Power without corruption
An oversized toroidal transformer gives the CXA61 a muscular 60 watts of power for each channel. Painstaking engineering gives it super-low levels of distortion and supreme electrical efficiency. The result is an amplifier with limitless reserves of power, ready to maximise the dynamic potential of any loudspeakers and able to play at any volume level without stress or distortion.