Meet Bose Frames, the first audio sunglasses from Bose. Hidden in each of the temples are miniaturised Bose electronics. They produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing. Its a revolutionary open-ear audio experience that leaves you free to engage with the world around you - all while discreetly listening to music.
Bose frames include a seamlessly integrated microphone for taking calls and accessing Siri and your Google Assistant.
They block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays and feature Bose AR - a first of its kind audio augmented reality platform, where you can explore new ways to travel, exercise, learn, play and more.
- Open-Ear Audio
- Ultramodern Materials
- Bluetooth® Enabled
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Integrated Microphone
- Bose AR Enabled
- Sunglasses enhanced with Bose sound.
- Miniaturised Bose electronics produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing.
- Stay connected to the world around you while discreetly listening to music with a revolutionary open-ear audio design.
- Choose from two classic styles enriched with premium accents and materials, like gold-plated hinges.
- Alto offers a classic angular look, while Rondo is more distinct with rounded lenses and a slightly smaller fit.
- Make and take clear phone calls and access Siri and your Google Assistant with the seamlessly integrated microphone.
- Block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays with uniformly tinted lenses.
- Stay connected and wireless with Bluetooth® connectivity.
- Simple setup via the Bose Connect app.
- Free software updates will unlock new functionality, like Bose AR. Coming soon.
- Protective case, microfiber pouch, and magnetic charging cable — all included.
Frames Alto: Larger fit
52 mm - 18 mm - 162 mm
(Lens width - Distance between lenses - Temple length)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Bose Frames Alto
Bluetooth range: 30 ft (9 m)
Battery charging time: Up to 2 hours
Battery life: Up to 3.5 hours of streaming music playback